Protect your license and your no claims bonus with FREE speed trap updates for life.
New! Successor to the highly rated Skyway GTX80. The ultimate speed trap detector with built-in high sensitivity sensors. Skyway GTX80 comes preloaded with our latest speed trap database, so you can use it straight out of the box. Our most advanced GPS speed trap detector with outstanding radar and laser performance designed specifically for the UK and Europe. Skyway GTX 80 will provide advanced warning of all types of speed traps plus 1000’s of locations where mobile speed traps and laser guns are commonly used. No subscription charges and no download fees.
Skyway Pro Plus comes preloaded with the latest version of the Aguri Speedshield speed trap database, so you can start using it straight out of the box. Speedshield is one of the most comprehensive speed trap databases around, providing advanced detection of all types of speed traps including Gatso, Truvelo, SPECs average speed cameras, plus 1000’s of locations where mobile speed traps and laser guns are commonly used. Speedshield provides effective cover across the UK and Europe and is completely free with no subscription charges and no download fees.
Skyway GTX80 has been designed to work specifically in the UK and Europe and uses the very latest 360 degree radar/laser detection technology. Our Super-High sensitivity platform provides advance warning of K-Band, X-Band, Ka-Band and Laser speed traps across all European frequencies. Full 360 degree license protection.
Super-high sensitivity radar/laser detection needs the best in false alert protection. Skyway GTX80 incorporates Smart Filter, our unique false alert reduction system designed to substantially reduce the number of false alerts you would normally receive with a standard radar detector. In addition, you can also tailor GTX80 to alert only to the radar Bands you want to receive. Individually switch any radar Band on or off with Skyway’s user selectable radar alerts setting.
Free updates. Points free license. Skyway GTX80 is simple to install and can be transferred easily from vehicle to vehicle. Skyway Pro Plus works straight from the box. Attach to the windscreen with the GPS windscreen bracket provided and it will automatically start looking for speed traps as soon you start the engine. Plus, all updates are completely free. No subscription fees and no download charges. Please note that using a speed trap detector in France is illegal. Using a speed trap detector may also be illegal in other countries so please check local laws before using Aguri Skyway outside of the UK.
- Free speed trap updates. No subscription fees.
- Preloaded with the latest Speedshield speed trap database.
- Super Long Range Radar detection.
- Bluetooth wireless speed trap updates.
- Ready to use straight out of the box.
- Preloaded with the latest speed trap database.
- Preloaded with the latest Speedshield speed trap database with Pan European cover.
- Provides GPS speed trap detection across the UK and Europe.
- Super-High sensitivity radar/laser platform.
- Bluetooth connection to Android & iOS mobile phones
- UK & European Super-Long Range detection of K-Band, X-Band, Ka Band and Laser up to 2000m.
- Plug & Play – use straight from the box.
- Ready to go. Simple and easy to mount, easily transferable from vehicle to vehicle.
- Audible and visual speed trap alerts with Voice.
- Built-in speaker provides voice alerts. Bright OLED provides clear visual alerts.
- Free Speedshield speed trap updates for life.
- Get regular Lifetime speed trap database updates free of charge.
- User selectable radar alerts.
- User selectable GPS speed trap alerts.
- User selectable High Risk Zone alerts.
- User selectable Red Light Camera alerts.
- OLED display.
- Vehicle speed.
- Visual & audible voice alerts.
- Built-in GPS tracking.
- Mac & PC compatible speed trap updater software.
- PC compatible video playback software.
- No subscription charges. No download fees.
-105 / -103dB
-128 / -125dB
- 33,800 GHz -128/-125 dB
- 34,300 GHz -128/-125 dB
- 34,700 GHz -128/-125 dB
- 34,940 GHz -128/-125 dB
- 35,500 GHz -128/-125 dB