Whistler radar detector offers excellent value and delight performance for ambitious drivers. The brand new 2018 model GT-138Xi of Whistler is now available in Germany and offers high sensitivity at an excellent price / performance ratio. The GT-138Xi International was designed specifically against mobile speed cameras and offers all features that are required for a proper operation in Europe. The tuned firmware provides in combination with the sensitive sensors, rapid warnings against frequent KA-band radar traps, such as Multanova 6F and 34.36 GHz.
The new Ka-band narrow sampling is developed and optimized by Whistler against all European speed cameras. Fast response times in the popular Ka-band are the result. The Whistler GT-138Xi radar detector protects against Traffipatrol XR, Riegel, Jenoptik, Laven, Truespeed, and many more. Laser protection with a 360° coverage is included. The sensitivity can be adjusted individually between suburban and three urban modes. All frequencies can be switched on or off by software.
Whistler has equipped the compact GT138iX with several technical features, that were previously found in high-priced radar detectors. When the GT 138iX locates several radar frequencies at same time, the Alert Priority filters all sources and inform the driver about the most important radar signal. The newly developed Alert Priority sampling frequency is optimized to filter out false alarms and allow a minimum of false positives.
The bright and high-contrast display is easy to read and offers a three-stage signal strength display with information about the detected frequencies. The display can be configured according to your personal wishes and also offering a discrete Dim / Dark mode for night driving.
Discovered radar frequencies are indicated with specific audio messages and enable rapid identification via audio messages with no need for looking at the device. Alarm messages are silinced by the a Auto-Quiet feature, while the display informations are still active. Against VG-2 radar detector detectors, the Whistler GT-138Xi is 100% invisible and can not be detected by electronic devices.
The latest euro radar detector offered by the traditional manufacturer Whistler offers plenty extras with a top price / performance ratio.
- Latest version for Europe
- Effective tracking of mobile radar and laser measurements
- 360 ° laser detection (front, rear, left, right)
- GATSO detection (mobile + fixed)
- EU-Ka narrow band scanning
- Convincing sensitivity
- Extremely compact size
- Simple operation
- Effective false alarm reduction
- Individual settings
- Frequencies switchable on or off
- 3x + 1x City Highway Mode
- Displays the signal strength
- Digital audio output on alarm
- LED display with dimmer night mode
- Connect with a cigarette lighter
- Long-term storage of user settings
- Fast installation via suction cup
- Automatic self-test
- Not detectable by radar detector detectors
- X Band: 10,50GHz - 10,550Ghz
- K Band: 24,05Ghz - 24,250GHz
- Ka wideband: 34,4Ghz - 36,0GHz
- Ka narrowband Europa: 34.00Ghz
- Ka narrwoband Europa: 34.30Ghz
- 800nm-1000nm wavelenght
- Traffipatrol XR
- LTI 20-20 Laser
- Ultra Lyte Laser
- ProLaser III
- 10 x 7,5 x 3 cm
In the Box
- Whistler GT-138Xi EU radar detector
- Quick Release Windshield Bracket
- Owner's Manual (only english)