INFORAD V4 is a sleek, accurate and affordable GPS-based speed camera warning system. INFORAD uses GPS satellite technology to determine your vehicle's current position, compares it to an on-board database of thousands of known and speed camera locations and red light camera locations in the UK & Europe, and then alerts you in advance with visual and audible alarms when you are near a camera.
It is 100% road legal in the UK and works right out of the box - just charge the internal battery and place on your dashboard or affix to your windscreen. INFORAD includes FREE full & updates to the #1 camera locations database. New cameras are being added to the database all the time and you can download updates for free using your Windows PC (does not work on Mac OS) with the built-in USB connector and be protected for no additional charge.
Other GPS speed warning systems typically charge a subscription fee for database updates - which can be over £30 per year - making INFORAD the most affordable GPS speed camera locator on the market. Don't take any chances. You'll drive safer, avoid tickets, and protect your license. INFORAD V4 pays for itself after helping you avoid just one ticket!
INFORAD is at the cutting edge of satellite geo-positioning technologies thanks to the use of the latest generation electronic components. This extremely reliable technology is used throughout the world, primarily as a guidance system for airplanes, vehicles and ships, it can immediately locate ships in danger or sailors in distress.
- no installation is required
- fast start-up (10 to 15 seconds)
- speed controller
- route recorder
- melodies with a clear tone adapted to each type of warning
- volume control for sound alarms
- luminous blinking adapted to each type of warning
- Comes with a standard 2 Years Warranty
- Convenient storage space case
- FREE Lifetime Database Updates
- Designed designed for European fixed rate cameras
- SirfStar GPS tracking
- Quick and easy installation guarantee a instant start up
- Extremely compact size
- No false alarms from mobiles
- Digital sound production for security
- Low power consumption
- Long-lasting storage of settings
- CE marking
- Automated self-test
- Easy to position in all vehicles including transport lorries (12/24 volts)
- Automatic updates of the database (PC + Internet connection)
- Free subscription to updates
- Everyone can enter his own personal risk zones in the database
- Speed controller function for safety and ability to memorise your route (configurable recorder)
- 6 Choice of accessories: several accessories are now available for sale .
- GPS receiver: 12-channel SiRF
- capable Update time: 1.1 seconds
- Processor: 32-bit ARM7 RISC at 50Mhz
- Memory: 128 Kb processor
- RAM 8 Mb Antenna
- Power supply: 5 VDC via cigarette lighter adapter
- Input: 12/24 VDC, Output: 5 VDC - 850 mA
- Dimensions: 70 mm by 22 mm
- Weight: 42g.
In the Box
- INFORAD V4e GPS speed camera detector
- Anti Slip Pad
- USB cable
- 12V smoke lighter charger
- Individual Guide (ES, NL, GB, FR, IT)
Before buying, we wish to indicate that the possession or operation of a Inforad POI detector inside country can not be permitted. Please check the present legal situation before you decide to purchase or use the device.